9/29/2013

Start Your Soccer Player Career In FIFA 14 (Ⅰ)

 Today I will show you how to create a player to begin your  soccer player career in FIFA 14. This will be fun. Just click the NEW CAREER and join to your career time.
When you open it, you will see these two options on your screen. On the left hand is the manager career, your mission is build a great squad in your career time. I will show you that part in the next time. But, today my job is show you how to create a player for your player career. Just click the player career.

When you click the player career button, you will have a chance to choose your team. My choice is my Serie A Inter Milan. ( Whatever you want).
And then you will set your game setting.

For me, I think other setting is easy to choose. The squads used you should understand what's different these are. And think about who you will play with.


And then you will have two choice, one is play as real player, other one is create your Pro. For the real player part, I don't need to say any more, just choose your favorite. For the create Pro part, I must say this is amazing.
  You can create a player to be yourself. On this page you will write down your name, nickname, your country, your kit number and your birth date. My name is WeiWei Rock You.

And next step you will set your appearance. There are two way to create an appearance. On the first one, just use these options to set. On the second one is upload your photo to http://www.easports.com/gameface using the EA gameface function to create a real yourself.


Set your position and physical, you will get an initial ability data. Then you can start your player career now. Enjoy and bye-bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Creative Commons License
WeiWeiRockYou by Wenli Wei is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.